Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions, just call our sales department on +44 (0) 20 8733 7101. For prices that does not appear on our website or pricelists (i.e. larger quantities or site licences) please call sales or email us at email@example.com
Most products come with 90 days free support from QBS Software covering activation and installation not the actual use of the software. In most cases we will need to contact the publisher of the software on your behalf to find a solution. Where you have purchased support from the publisher in addition to the software license we will assist you in registering with the publisher.
Please work with us at QBS to try to get the right product first time. If you think there is a possibility of your wishing to return a product purchased from us, please check the returns policy before ordering it.
- Many publishers, especially those with software delivered via email and/or download, do not allow returns.
- We can only accept returns in accordance with the manufacturers published Return Policy
- The product must have been bought from us in the last 30 days and must be on our price list.
- We will not accept returns for products which we are asked to source on a one-off basis.
- Books may NEVER be returned.
- All the packaging and contents must be in an 'as new' condition.
- The PUBLISHER'S UNCOMPLETED REGISTRATION CARD MUST STILL BE IN THE BOX
- Where a paper manual is provided it must be clean (no dirty fingerprints, coffee rings, ketchup, 'biological stains' etc.)
- Shipping charges are never refunded.
- You MUST obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorisation Number prior to returning
You must return the product at your own expense.
The package remains your responsibility until accepted at our office. We cannot
accept damaged packages so it is up to you to pack it properly.
We reserves the right to levy a restocking fee equivalent to 15%
of cost of the item or £20 (whichever is the greater). This amount will be
subtracted from the amount to be refunded.
The acceptance of a return item is solely at the discretion of QBS Software
Ltd. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Full Terms and Conditions (the small print)