Please work with us at QBS to try to get the right product the first time. If you
think there is a possibility that you may return a product purchased from
us, please check the returns policy before ordering.
In the case of faulty goods please contact our customer service department on
+44 (0) 20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com. Goods are not sold on a trial basis and some packages cannot be returned once
they have been opened. We cannot accept software for return unless the
publisher authorises us to do so.
We can only accept a returned product when we
have authorised it with an RMA number. To obtain an RMA please print the form
and fax it to us on 020 8902 7600.
Click here to view/print our returns form (pdf)
- The product must have been bought from us in the last 30 days and must be on our price list. We will not accept returns for products which we are asked to source on a one-off basis. Books may NEVER be returned.
- All the packaging and contents must be in an 'as new' condition.
- The publisher's uncompleted registration card must still be in the box.
- The manual must be clean and undamaged.
- We can only accept returns in accordance with the manufacturers published return policy
- In the event of a return, shipping charges will not be refunded unless the return is due to faulty, damaged or an incorrectly delivered item.
- You MUST obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number PRIOR to returning your package.
- You must return the product at your own expense.
- The package remains your responsibility until accepted at our office. We cannot accept damaged packages so it is up to you to pack it properly.
- In the event of a return of opened software or software delivered electronically, QBS Software Ltd reserves the right to levy a restocking fee equivalent to 15% of cost of the item or £20 (whichever is greater). This amount will be subtracted from the amount to be refunded.
- The acceptance of a return item is solely at the discretion of QBS Software Ltd. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We strive to answer all e-mail communications within 24 hours, however during busy periods customers may experience minor delays in the response time.
Full Terms and Conditions (the small print)