vRanger Backup and Replication
vRanger is a simple, fast and scalable data-protection solution that deploys seamlessly into virtual environments. It provides a single console for managing backup, replication and recovery.
vRanger is designed for use on both VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization platforms and also supports physical backup on Microsoft Windows. vRanger also supports enterprise deduplication and delivers efficient backup with the Dell DR appliances, EMC Data Domain and NetVault SmartDisk to reduce backup storage costs and improve backup times. vRanger scales with your virtual environment by maximizing resources through distributed processing, while simplifying management with central command and control.
- Protect entire VMware and Hyper-V environments in minutes: Deploy vRanger’s simple installation wizard and auto-discovery tool to locate both VMware and Hyper-V assets and safeguard entire virtual environments in minutes. Leverage vRanger’s agentless architecture to reduce time spent managing virtual backup, restore and recovery operations and to detect and back up new VMs automatically, without any manual effort, for complete protection.
- Deliver high-speed, storage-thrifty backup/restore for VMware, Hyper-V and physical Windows servers: Employ the fastest I/O path available to back up and restore VMware, Hyper-V and physical Windows servers quickly, with minimal disruption to production systems. vRanger’s patented Active Block Mapping feature reduces data streams, network utilization and backup storage requirements. Leverage client-side and target-side deduplication options with the support for the Dell DR disk-based backup appliance and EMC™ Data Domain integration to dramatically shrink backup storage costs.
- Quickly locate and restore individual files from virtual and physical backups: Locate and restore specific versions of VMs, files and folders in minutes and use vRanger’s integrated catalog and wildcard search features to find individual files quickly, whether they’re located within VMware, Hyper-V or physical Windows Server backups. Manage virtual and physical servers from a single, easy-to-use user interface, minimizing the effort, complexity and cost of backing up your data.
- Replicate key VMs for offsite disaster recovery preparedness: Replicate VMware virtual machines both onsite and at remote locations for flexible and efficient disaster recovery preparedness. Combine backup and replication jobs to ensure you meet your organization’s recovery time and recovery point objectives. Perform fast VM failover and recovery at all of your sites, no matter where they are located.
- Deploy scalable data protection for even the largest virtual infrastructures: Leverage parallel job execution capabilities to complete backup and recovery operations faster and use resource governing to ensure optimal production application performance. Deploy the vRanger Virtual Appliance to distribute VMware workloads for better scalability. Use vRanger’s LAN-free mode to move backup and restore operations off LANs for improved virtualized application performance.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org