pdf2cad converts engineering drawings saved as Adobe PDF files into DXF files that can be opened and edited in AutoCAD and other popular engineering programs.
Enjoy new editing possibilities with pdf2cad. With just a few clicks, you’ll get an accurate drawing that saves you hours of redraw time. It can be easily modified as DWG, DXF or HPGL in popular engineering programs such as AutoCAD, TurboCAD and MicroStation.
pdf2cad is ideal for converting CAD drawings as well as floor-plans, network diagrams and organisation charts. It extracts all CAD entities, objects and text. It can extract layers, merge pages and more! pdf2cad is an essential tool if you store or receive drawings in the Adobe PDF file format.
- Convert PDF files into standard CAD interchange formats, DXF and HPGL
- Convert one file or multiple files using the built in batch mode
- Convert all pages or specify a page rage
- Intelligent object recognition
- Concatenates characters to form editable words and lines of text
- Add white space to page
- Rotate output by any degree
- Option to ignore text, images or paths during conversion
- Map fonts for high fidelity file match
- Scale page to match original dimensions of file
- Specify minimum line width
- Separates layers in CAD drawing based on color or other definitions
- Dashed/dotted lines as segments
- Saves all images as referenced file in DXF format
- Command-line version and Windows DLL available for developers
- Expanded support for non-standard fonts
- Option to remove or outline hatches/fills
- Improved reporting on errors and warnings
- Streamlined interface for faster and easier conversions
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org