iGrafx Process for Six Sigma
Grafx Process for Six Sigma is at full-featured, easy to use process analysis and simulation tool available that is specifically designed to help Six Sigma professionals understand and improve their processes. Leveraging iGrafx world-class process mapping and simulation functionality, iGrafx Process for Six Sigma supports Lean Six Sigma methods and the DMAIC lifecycle to continually improve your processes and result in increased customer satisfaction.
- Intelligent Swimlane Diagrams: Minimise time to create and edit process maps and communicate cross-department process dependencies.
- Design of Experiments (DOE): Identify optimal changes by designing and performing full factorial experiments in a risk-free environment.
- Data Fitting: Improve accuracy of the process model and simulation results through statistical fitting of real world data.
- Integration with Minitab and JMP: Reduce project time and error through a direct integration with other essential Six Sigma tools.
- Visual Trace: Visualise and inspect simulations to enhance understanding and validate models.
- Critical Path Analysis: Leverage your simulation models to visualise critical paths through your processes and maximise improvements.
- Cause and Effect Diagrams: Describe causes with linked fishbone and pareto chart views. Understand which actions will make the biggest positive impact.
- Prioritisation and Failure Mode Spreadsheets: Spotlight improvement opportunities and mitigate failure mode effects faster with color-coded spreadsheets linked to processes and activities.
- Extended Value Stream Maps: Save time editing and updating your VSMs and create a lean view that crosses plant, divisional and company boundaries.
- Multiple Scenario Analysis: Identify optimal changes through comprehensive “what-if” analysis.
- Create Reports from Simulation Data: View simulation results through tabular and graphical reports that show side-by-side comparison of individual and aggregated statistics
- Custom Distribution: Easily create distributions to model reality.
- PDF Publishing: Share your process models as PDF documents as well as HTML and Microsoft Office documents.
- Visio Import: Reduce development time by leveraging legacy content.