iGrafx Process Central
iGrafx Process Central is a server software solution that helps organisations be more productive and efficient in developing, documenting, communicating, and managing business process information. Through its central repository, Process Central stores, manages and distributes all relevant process information. iGrafx Process Central works with the entire iGrafx family of process excellence client solutions.
- Central Storage and Access Control: Maintain and manage process models in a central repository. Data is widely accessible but secure.
- Versioning and Audit Trail: Ensure accurate document history and roll-back capability.
- Shared Resource Model: Reuse enterprise elements across multiple models. Build consistent models and speed development.
- Lifecycle Management: Models progress through multiple stages of maturity from review, to approval, and sign-off.
- Manage Supporting Process Documentation in iGrafx or Microsoft SharePoint: Manage supporting process documentation, such as Microsoft Office files, in the iGrafx repository or link to files managed in SharePoint. Extend access to processes across the organisation by searching iGrafx repositories from SharePoint or Window Explorer.
- Web Browser Access and Mobile Collaboration: View, review, comment and approve processes via web browser or mobile device.
- Define and Scope Projects: Identify progress towards process goals. Associate models to Six Sigma projects.
- Process Architecture Navigation: Navigate a defined enterprise process architecture.
- Search and Query: Find information fast with full text search and customise queries to display relevant data.
- Subscriptions: Monitor work in progress and obtain e-mail notifications when documents are modified.
- Configurable Look and Feel: Apply customised Corporate branding to the look and feel of Web Central’s landing and content pages.
- Standards Based: Uses Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle.