gDoc PDF Server enables organisations to centrally deploy and manage the creation of high-quality PDF files across the business organisation. Whether employees are communicating with customers, submitting regulatory filings, or sending final proofs for printing, gDoc PDF Server aims to help improve business efficiency by adopting a single standard document format.
gDoc PDF Server offers a single centralised solution that offers full administrative control over how PDF documents are converted across the organisation. An intuitive drag and drop workflow management interface allows IT administrators to easily specify and control the PDF-creation workflow.
There is no desktop software to manage. gDoc PDF Server software is installed once, with maintenance and updates centrally managed. Designed for corporate and government organisations with high-user volumes, the Corporate Licensing Plan provides purchasing flexibility to meet organisations ever-changing deployment needs.
- Print from any application to create a PDF to the required specification.
- More than 100 predefined pages sizes and custom page size support.
- Select from standard settings (General, Print Quality, Press Quality, Web and PDF/A-1b) or choose a custom Setup.
- Access the Setup Manager for creating a Setup with customised PDF creation settings.
- Pre-built installers for multiple languages.
- x86 and x64 platform support.
- Batch converter application (optional).
- All components are brandable.
- Customise PDF creation to suit the required purpose.
- Print to PDF from any Windows application.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org