(formerly eMagCreator) is a desktop platform for Mac and PC that enables PDFs to be converted into interactive online publications including page flip animation. Manage the entire production and hosting of online publications in-house with total control over every step in the process and access to statistics for tracking readers.
Main Features Include:
- eMagCloud.com Premium Hosting: As a new additional service, Papeer ApS are offering the hosting of your eMags in their Amazon-powered eMagCloud. Use it for testing - or use it for your entire collection. All eMagStudio2 accounts will get 500MB of FREE hosting.
- Mobile Rich Media: Your mobile editions will now be rich media enabled. Hyperlinks and Youtube videos are now enabled as a default in your mobile editions, and even your custom events can be included.
- Vector Graphics: Many of you have been longing for vector rendering to increase the sharpness of the reading experience. Now you have it - with the new vector rendering profile that we just added.
- On page slideshows: Boost your readers' experience by adding slideshows - on the page or in pop-ups. Upload entire image galleries, or simply run Media RSS feeds or presentations from Slideshare.net.
- More Reader tracking and Statistics: Behind the scenes, Papeer ApS have been collecting your statistics on clicked links and social shares since August 2011. These and other data are now available when you log into your statistics.
- Speedloading: With or without hosting your eMags on the new eMagCloud your eMags are about to speed up. By installing Papeer ApS speedloader on your server, your eMags will be read much quicker by your entire audience.
- Anroid, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Support: publish directly to the devices using an HTML 5-based reader. Users need to enable mobile support in the publishing profile and open eMags directly from the device or browser. Mobile support for Anroid, iPad and iPhone is available to all eMagStudio customers and will be included in Service Packs.
- Link Importer: enabales quick importing of External and Internal links from the user's PDF file into their eMag, it then allows searching the eMagStudio copy for hyperlinks and email addresses and lastly automatically linking them all for the user. The Link Importer also allows user's to add 'Mouseover effect' on links in their eMags as well as create their own predetermined set of customised styles for imported links.
- Improved Publishing Workflow: includes a re-designed publishing screen that adds a wizard-based approach. Set up publishing on a per-publication basis or use it to set up publishing profiles.
- Streamlined Loading: the new loader works automatically and displays the front-page of the eMag with its title while the full publication is loading
- PDF Rendering: display publications with full support for PDF specifications and PDF files coming from Acrobat 9.
- Page Editing Dialogue: support for page names, customisation of page numbering and page text editing has been added to the bookmarks editor to ensure that publications which make use of unnumbered front-pages, or excerpts from longer books that do not start on page one. Customise page numbering, add headings to pages to replace the default page naming shown in the index and re-write the searchable texts of the publication.
- Event and Action System: a new Add Effect action enables users to add advanced effects to any object in the eMagStudio toolbox and includes blur and glow effects. Support is provided for timed actions.
- Miscellaneous: improvements to the SWFHolder plugin and the ActionScript 3 API enables Flash files to be enhanced to broadcast custom events that can be wired directly inside the eMagStudio workspace using the Action and Event System. Flash files can listen to events coming from all the built in features and advanced behaviours can be created to respond to user interaction.