ZoomText is a magnification and screen reading software for the visually impaired and helps countless individuals across the globe stay employed and in touch with the world.
ZoomText is available in the following editions:
- ZoomText Magnifier: an advanced screen magnification program that enlarges and enhances everything on the computer screen, making your computer easier to see and use.
- ZoomText Magnifier/Reader: a fully integrated magnification and screen reading program that enlarges, enhances and reads aloud everything on the computer screen.
- ZoomText Mac: Makes it easy and enjoyable to see and use all of your applications, including email and the Internet. Now also includes several speech features including an innovative reading tool called WebReader! Supports Apple’s newest “El Capitan” operating system.
- ZoomText Fusion: Designed for users with advanced or progressive vision loss, ZoomText Fusion provides the features and benefits of ZoomText Magnifier/Reader, plus a complete screen reader.
- xFont Magnification: Displays high-definition text that’s easy to read at all magnification levels. Smooth, bold and condense settings allow you to fine-tune the thickness and spacing of text for added legibility.
- Support for Touch Screen Devices: ZoomText 10.1 features support for touch screen devices including tablets, laptops and desktop monitors.
- Powerful Zoom Windows: 8 different zoom windows allow you to choose which part of the screen is magnified.
- Enhanced Screen Colors: Innovative color controls improve screen clarity and reduce eyestrain.
- Visible Pointers and Cursors: Size and color enhancements make it easy to see the mouse pointer.
- Focus Enhancements: Makes it easy to locate and follow the control focus when you navigate through application menus, dialogs and other application controls.
- Smooth Navigation: Constrained mouse movement allows you to examine rows and columns and keeps you within the active window.
- Dual Monitor Support: Use two monitors to expand your magnified viewing area or use the second monitor to share a magnified or unmagnified view of your desktop with another person or group.
- ZoomText Camera: Allows you to use any high-definition (HD) webcam to view and magnify printed items and other objects right on your computer screen.
- Enhanced Web Finder: Allows you to search webpages for specific words or phrases or skim through pages to find items of interest.
- Desktop Finder: Helps you find and launch programs and documents on your desktop, system tray and quick launch bar.
- Text Finder: Helps you locate words, phrases and topics of interest in documents, web pages and application windows.
- Application Settings: Save unique settings for each application that you use.
- Full Windows Logon Support (with ZoomText Logon UI): ZoomText’s logon support provides essential magnification and screen reading features when logging into Windows.