AI Squared ZoomText software enables computer access for the visually impaired. It echoes typing, reads information indicated by the mouse and speaks program events as they occur with flexible verbosity settings to control the amount of information spoken. AppReader reads documents, web pages and e-mail from within the parent application. Support is provided for Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer.
- ZoomText Magnifier: Screen magnification for visually impaired computer users.
- ZoomText Magnifier and Screen Reader: Integrated magnification and screen reading for visually impaired computer users.
- ZoomText Recorder:
Turn text from documents, webpages and email into audio recordings that you can transfer to your mobile device and listen to at your convenience. Recordings can be saved directly to a ZoomText Recorder playlist in iTunes or Windows Media Player and automatically synced to your mobile device.
- ZoomText Background Reader:
Listen to documents, webpages and email while you simultaneously perform other tasks. You simply select the text you want to listen to and press the Background Reader hotkey and the Background Reader begins reading the text while you go about other work. At any time you can pause and resume reading and skim forward and backward by word or sentence.
- AppRead from Pointer: Launch AppReader from an exact location on a webpage or document with a simple keystroke.
- ZoomText Camera:
Use any high-definition (HD) webcam to view and magnify printed items and other objects right on your computer screen including bills, magazines, photographs, medicine labels and craft items. Simple controls allow you to quickly zoom in and out, choose between full and high contrast colours and switch between full and split screen views where you can see the camera image and your Windows desktop at the same time.
- ZoomText Enhanced WebFinder:
Search webpages for specific words or phrases or skim through pages to find items of interest. As you navigate through the page each item you come to is highlighted and announced. When an item of interest is found you can have Web Finder start reading aloud from that location. If the item is a link to another page you can have Web Finder execute the link and continue your search on the new page.
- Full Windows Logon Support (with ZoomText Logon UI): ZoomText’s logon support is now available in Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. ZoomText’s logon support provides essential magnification and screen reading features when logging into Windows.