ZoomText is a magnification and screen reading software for the visually impaired and helps countless individuals across the globe stay employed and in touch with the world. Find below some new features included in Zoomtext 11.
- Modern Toolbar: Ai Squared’ve streamlined and modernised the layout to make it easier to learn and fast and fluid to use.
- Command Keys: The new command keys also eliminate conflicts and compatibility issues that existed in previous versions of ZoomText.
- Zoom to 1x: The new Zoom to 1x feature lets you instantly switch between zoomed and 1x views, without having to zoom in and out one level at a time.
ZoomText is available in the following editions:
- ZoomText Magnifier: an advanced screen magnification program that enlarges and enhances everything on the computer screen, making your computer easier to see and use.
- ZoomText Magnifier/Reader: a fully integrated magnification and screen reading program that enlarges, enhances and reads aloud everything on the computer screen.
- ZoomText Mac: Makes it easy and enjoyable to see and use all of your applications, including email and the Internet. Now also includes several speech features including an innovative reading tool called WebReader! Supports Apple’s newest “El Capitan” operating system.
- ZoomText Fusion: Designed for users with advanced or progressive vision loss, ZoomText Fusion provides the features and benefits of ZoomText Magnifier/Reader, plus a complete screen reader.
- xFont Magnification: Displays high-definition text that’s easy to read at all magnification levels. Smooth, bold and condense settings allow you to fine-tune the thickness and spacing of text for added legibility.
- Support for Touch Screen Devices: ZoomText features support for touch screen devices including tablets, laptops and desktop monitors.
- Powerful Zoom Windows: 8 different zoom windows allow you to choose which part of the screen is magnified.
- Enhanced Screen Colors: Innovative color controls improve screen clarity and reduce eyestrain.
- Visible Pointers and Cursors: Size and color enhancements make it easy to see the mouse pointer.
- Focus Enhancements: Makes it easy to locate and follow the control focus when you navigate through application menus, dialogs and other application controls.