is a customisable CAD platform for 2D and 3D design that is compatibile with AutoCAD and Microsoft Windows operating systems. It is available in the following Editions:
- ZWCAD Standard Edition: CAD tool for 2D drafting
- ZWCAD Professional Edition: includes all of the 2D features of ZwCAD Standard Edition with the addition of 3D features (3DACIS) including 3D modelling and editing, 3D surface commands and a Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) development environment.
- Parametric Drawing: control the size, position and relationship of every object in the drawing. Geometric constraints enable the creation of relationships between objects, making them behave as a single entity. Dimensional constraints change the sizes of objects by adjusting dimensional values
- Parameter Manager: add and edit parameters to define the functional relationships among dimensional constraints
- MLeader, Table and Field: use MLeader (multi-leaders) to mark part numbers in drawings and use Table to list them. Add Field to display drawing information that updates automatically
- Solid Profiles: Solprof (solid profiling) enables the creation of profiles of 3D solids. Hidden lines and visible lines can be placed onto different layers automatically
- PDF Plotter: plots drawings to high quality PDF files. The output supports OLE objects, raster images, gradient hatches and plot stamps. The PDF file can contain layer information from the drawing.