Webserver Stress Tool is a powerful HTTP-client/server test application designed to pinpoint critical performance issues in the web site or web server that may prevent optimal experience for a users site's visitors.
By simulating the HTTP requests generated by hundreds or even thousands of simultaneous users, users can test web server performance under normal and excessive loads to ensure that critical information and services are available at speeds your end-users expect. Detailed test logs and several easy to read graphs make analysing results a snap.
Webserver Stress Tool benefits:
Using Webserver Stress Tool when developing and running Websites is important for a users web infrastructure:
- Maximise Uptime: Resolve performance critical issues in the webserver before they bring down the users website.
- Maximise Performance: Make sure that websites and applications are given the server resources they need when they need it to guarantee a high quality user experience.
- Maximise ROI: Consistent and in-depth testing and analysis.
- Minimise Efforts: The software installs in 5 minutes and works with all web servers.
Webserver Stress Tool comes in the following editions:
- Professional Edition: Testing up to one hundred simulated simultaneous users on one computer
- Enterprise Edition: Testing 10 000 simulated simultaneous users on one computer
- Enterprise Edition Site Licence: Testing an 10 000 simulated simultaneous users on an unlimited number of computers at one physical location.