Vizit Essential builds on Vizit’s legacy as the fastest and most efficient file preview and viewing solution available for Microsoft SharePoint. Vizit Essential offers cutting edge search, collaboration, workflow and third party integrations. Vizit Essential greatly improves SharePoint 2013 usability by extending the platform’s preview and viewing capabilities with important formats including Office, PDF, Email, TIF, DWG and many others.
- Enhance SharePoint Search Results: A visual cue next to SharePoint search results dramatically increases the probability the user will chose the right result the first time. Vizit adds thumbnail previews to SharePoint 2010 search results and fills the gaps in SharePoint 2013 hover panel previews by extending previews to include hundreds of file types including PDF, TIF, and Email, and DWG file formats.
- Vizit with SharePoint: Vizit eliminates clicking and waiting for SharePoint documents to download and applications to launch. Vizit places thumbnail previews beside SharePoint 2010 library items enabling the user to quickly choose the right one. The Vizit viewer provides SharePoint 2013 and 2010 users a quick method for opening documents for review or to ensure they have selected the right one before taking the next action.
- Edit Properties: Vizit automatically retrieves SharePoint columns from your library and makes adding meta-data easy by enabling viewing while the user is indexing the document.
- PDF Bookmarks: A slide-out panel enables users to navigate PDF documents using existing bookmarks. Support of PDF bookmarks adds method for users to navigate directly to what the user seeks in SharePoint files.
- Email Attachments: Vizit provides users a quick method for viewing emails (supports .msg, .eml, .emlx file types) and their associated attachments in SharePoint. A slide-out panel provides a thumbnail preview of all email attachments and they can be opened by simply clicking on the first page preview.
- In-Document Search: From a search result Vizit automatically carries SharePoint search terms into files and keyword searches the content. Users can also adhoc search document contents to find the passage or exhibit they seek.
- Share Clips: Vizit provide a simple method for bookmarking key locations of important passages and exhibits within SharePoint files. Vizit everywhere enables users to surface bookmarked exhibits and passages in any SharePoint collaboration work-space.
- Interactive Conversations: 67% of SharePoint users constantly or frequently attach SharePoint documents to emails bypassing all content security and management. Vizit provides a method for highlighting key exhibits and passages and having conversations right within the document without the content ever leaving the control of SharePoint.
- Capture Comments in SharePoint Document Review Workflows: Vizit adds two new content types to assist developers in creating SharePoint document review workflows: Request-Feedback-Task, and Provide-Feedback-Task. These two SharePoint content types do exactly what their names imply and make setting up SharePoint document workflows easy.