Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 is an integrated solution that enables individuals and development teams of any size to turn their ideas into exceptional, compelling applications. It enables all stakeholders involved in software delivery to take advantage of state-of-the-art tooling to create outstanding experiences that delight the end users of your consumer and business applications, with a simplified development solution that enables quality through all the tasks and roles involved in a software project.
Visual Studio is available in the following editions:
- Visual Studio Ultimate 2013: State-of-the-art development solution that empowers teams of all sizes to design, create and modernise scalable applications that span devices and services.
- Visual Studio Premium 2013: Whether you are writing code, planning, testing, debugging, or managing applications, you can use the powerful tools in the Premium edition to increase productivity and enable seamless collaboration in your development team.
- Visual Studio Professional 2013: Helps you create applications that have innovative user experiences that delight your customers. By using Visual Studio Professional 2013, you can deliver quality applications on Windows, Windows Phone, Office, the web, or the cloud.
- Visual Studio Test Professional 2013: Ideal for testers, business analysts, product managers and other stakeholders who need team collaboration tools but not a full development IDE.
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013: Provides the collaboration hub at the center of the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solution. By automating the software delivery process, entire teams can collaborate across roles and track team actions and project artifacts such as requirements, tasks, bugs, source code, build results and test results.
- .NET Framework 4.5.1: The Portable Class Library supports different scenarios such us using Windows Runtime APIs in portable libraries that target Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Phone Silverlight 8.1.
- Windows Store Apps: Create universal apps for Windows and Windows Phone 8.1 at the same time and share code, user controls, styles, strings and other assets between them, Create a Windows Store app that displays content in a horizontally panning view and engages users by providing a variety of ways to access content, validate your app against remote devices before you submit it for certification. Run a program on each device that you want to use for validation or generate an app bundle to reduce the size of the app that users download. Your app takes up less room on their devices and users can download it faster because they download only the assets that they need.
- Debugging and diagnostics:
- Graphics: Graphics Diagnostics are available for Windows Store apps in Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows (in addition to the Professional, Premium and Ultimate editions).
- Diagnostic tools: .NET Framework memory analysis. Enhanced categorisation and filtering when you run unit tests. Enhanced categorisation and filtering for C++ code analysis rules.
- Debugging and diagnostics for Windows Store apps: The Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) editor supports improved editing, IntelliSense, inline styles, shorthand, specificity and notification of invalid properties. The console now supports object preview and visualisation, new APIs, multiline function support, IntelliSense, evaluation of elements as objects or HTML and legacy document modes.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com