Visual Paradigm features all the UML diagrams and ERD tools essentially in system and database design. Innovative modeling tools like Resource Catalog, Transitor and Nicknamer makes system modeling easy and cost-effective. Doc. Composer lets you produce detailed design specification ready to use in discussion with just a few clicks.
Find here a comparative table with the features included in each of the Visual Paradigm editions: Modeler, Standard and Professional.
- BPMN & Business Modeling Toolset: Visualise workflows. Communicate business process ideas using BPMN business process diagrams. Present flow of data with Data Flow Diagram (DFD).
- UML & SysML Toolset: Design object oriented software with Unified Modeling Language (UML), an industry standard for specifying, visualising and documenting the various aspects of software system.
- Wireframe: Design user experience (UX) by creating wireframes. Tell story by combining wireframe with use case scenarios.
- VPository Cloud Storages: 1 GB VPository storage amoung your team. Collaborate files, tasks and projects at ease.
- Produce Requirement Specifications: Generate requirement specification for use case with usage scenario, wireframe, requirement specification and more.
- Requirements Gathering with UeXceler: Identify users' needs with use case and user story. Detail user requirements with user story scenario.