Visual Paradigm is a software design tool designed for agile software projects. Visual Paradigm supports modeling standards such as UML, SysML, ERD, DFD, BPMN, ArchiMate, etc. Visual Paradigm facilitates building software and systems that excel in user experience by supporting effective use case identification, requirements gathering, flow of events, wireframing, requirement specification generation, etc.
Visual Paradigm is available in the following editions:
Modeler Edition: A UML modeler for software development teams to create UML diagrams and produce software specification through HTML, PDF and Word reporting.
- Standard Edition:A UML CASE Tool that assists software development teams in developing UML software models, documenting software specification and generating source code from implementation model.
- Professional Edition: A full-featured use case tool supporting everything you need in identifying and organising system requirements through use case analysis.
- Enterprise Edition: An all-in-one software and system development tool for end-to-end information technology system modeling.
- UML and SysML: Design quality software with proven modelling languages like UML, SysML, SoaML, etc.
- Use Case Modelling: Identify, categorise and prioritise use case with Use Case List.
- Use Case Scenario: Describ esystem interactions for use cases using Flow of Events.
- Wireframe: Illustrate user experience with quick and cost-effective wireframe tools. Associate wireframes with flow of events to demonstrate wireframe flow.
- Requirements Management: Create, prioritise and manage system requirements in Requirements List.
- Collaborative Modelling: Work as a team, enjoy collaborative and concurrent modelling experience with Teamwork.
- Code Engineering: Java and C++ round-trip engineering in seconds.
- Glossary Management: Keep a list of project-related keywards. Define them, label them and add aliases if necessary.
- Documentation Generation: Professional system specifications in MS Word, PDF and HTML format.
- RACI & CRUD Chart: Simple, neat chart tools, best for the representations of responsibilities assignments.
- Impact Analysis: Avoid unexpected consequences, inspect your model with matrix and analysis diagram before critical change.
- Database Design: Draw ERD to visualise the physical structure of any relational database, regardless of its complexity.