Veeam Management Pack(MP) extends deep VMware monitoring, management and capacity planning to Microsoft System Center, providing complete visibility of physical and virtual infrastructures and applications - all from one console.
Veeam MP integrates fully with VMware and System Center, enabling all System Center functionality - including alerts, diagrams, dashboards, reporting, auditing, notifications, responses and automation - for all VMware components, including vCenter Server, clusters, hosts, virtual machines, storage and hardware.
- Capacity Planning Reports: Offer four new capacity planning report, built directly in Microsoft System Centre: Host failure modelling, performance forecast for datastores, performance forecast for vSphere Clusters and virtual machine capacity prediction.
- Storage Monitoring Heatmaps: Provide an instant visual representation that uses colour and graphics to show how rapidly your infrastructure is growing.
- System Center 2012 dashboards: Real-time performance views of critical vSphere systems are presented in new dashboard views.
- New Model for Storage and Network: Separate topology views of distributed storage, network and compute environments allow you to quickly browse relationships and dependencies amoung your critical applications, services and supporting virtual and physical infrastructures.
- Performance Analysis and Correlation Monitors: Accept inputs from multiple performance metrics and gather correlated data from other vSphere objects to help you solve problems faster.
- Monitoring Capabilities: 200+ performance metrics and 850+ events.
- Right-sizing Reports: Provide guidance to reallocated resources for VMs that are oversized, helping you to run a more efficient datacenter.
- 24x7 delivery of Critical Monitoring Data: Rich and detailed information on the status of vCenter Server, vSphere hosts and virtual machines is continuously delivered, using a distributed architecture with automated high availability and load balancing.
- Scalable Deployment and Centralised Management: Multiple: distributed collectors can be scaled to monitor even the largest VMware environments.
- Secure and Agentless Data Collection: Uses API methods to collect event, topology and performance information from the virtual infrastructure.
- Enhanced Fault Tolerance: Automatic re-targeting of data collection ensures continuous delivery of monitoring data. Even if vCenter goes down, it will not have an impact on monitoring.
- Configuration Tracking and Alert Correlation: New configuration tracking shows what has changed in the vSphere environment,so if there’s an issue with resources or capacity, you’ll have a correlation of events to help you pinpoint the cause.