VMware Fusion offers unique yet simple ways to use Windows programs on a Mac. Use VMWare Fusion to run Microsoft Windows, Linux and other PC operating systems on Macs without rebooting.
- Running Windows Programs on a Mac is now easier:
Keep Your Windows Programs Separate or Fully Integrated with 3 different views:
VMware Fusion 5 makes it easier than ever to run Windows on a Mac. Run Windows programs the same way you use Mac applications, with copy-and-paste, drag-and-drop and networking and printing that require no additional setup.
- Full Screen View: for a complete Windows experience, run Windows in full screen on one display or across multiple displays connected to your Mac.
- Single Window View: to keep your Windows programs separate from your Mac environment, run Windows in single window view.
- Unity View: for a fully integrated experience, run Windows in Unity to run Windows programs without seeing Windows.
- Run Windows Programs like Mac applications: launch Windows programs directly from the Dock, Spotlight or Launchpad and view them in Expose, Spaces and Mission Control as if they were Mac applications. Easily interact with Windows programs using Mac shortcuts and OS X Lion gestures.
More Compatible:with added support for virtualising OS X Lion as well as over 200 operating systems, VMware Fusion will make your Mac more compatible.