VBAssist is a set of productivity tools that integrate into the Microsoft Visual Basic 5 and 6 development environment and include plug-in architecture. It uses the CommandBar object for integration with the the Visual Basic design IDE.
- Code Assistant helps to maintain Code Libraries
- Comment Assistant stores and inserts standardised comments
- Common Dialogue Wizard generates code to display common dialogues
- Resource Assistant creates and edits resources in .RES files included in a project and edits resources found on forms such as bitmaps and icons
- Accelerator Assistant maintains keyboard accelerators used on forms
- Control Alignment Assistant is a set of control alignment and sizing tools
- Auto Project Save
- Control Array Assistant creates and maintains control arrays
- Property Tips display selected property settings over controls with design-time tooltips
- Tab Order Assistant for viewing and modifying tab order
- Data Binding Assistant for binding controls to DataSources
- Clipboard History Assistant
- Project Control View to view the status of VB projects and project groups
- Work Space Assistant for hiding commonly used windows at corners of the screen when not in use
- Zoom Assistant.