User Device Tracker (UDT) helps you find devices as fast as you can type the IP address, Hostname, or MAC address and hit search. Switch port mapping has never been easier!
User Device Tracker makes it easy to instantly find a computer and retrieve the user name, switch name, port, port description, VLAN, and more. Simply search on a user name, IP address, Hostname, or MAC address and User Device Tracker will quickly find the current location of your device. And if the device is not currently connected to the network, historical data will show the last known location. You can even set up an alert that will notify you when the device connects.
- Device Tracking Made Easy: Instantly find the switch name, port, port description or VLAN for the user or device by running a quick search on its username, MAC, IP or hostname.
- Switch Monitor: Arrange your switched in a handy tree view organised by vendor, location, status and many other parameters.
- Device Watch List: Simply search for a device by a MAC address, IP address or a Hostname and add it to a device watchlist.
- Switch Port Monitoring: Quickly identify equipment that is working at or near maximum capacity.
- Network Discovery: Automatically discovers new devices that are added on your network.
- Port Tracking: Allows users to see port details such port name, number and VLAN and attached device history with a simple click.
- LUCID Interface: Identified and implemented five critical interface attributes that simplify network troubleshooting and created a web interface that is logical, usable, customizable, interactive and drill-down
To view the datasheet for User Device Tracker click here