Upload Suite is a set of upload components designed for document management systems, file sharing Web sites, Web 2.0 projects, photo print services, galleries, social networks, e-commerce and other upload-enabled solutions. Its primary intent is making mass file uploads easy; it enables multiple file upload, upload of entire folders, pre-upload client-side files and images optimisation.
It comprises of the following:
- ActiveX/Java Uploader ASP.NET and HTML5/Flash Uploader ASP.NET: makes it possible to deploy and configure Aurigma uploaders in Microsoft Visual Studio via design mode and handle uploaded data almost without coding.
- ActiveX/Java Uploader PHP and HTML5/Flash Uploader PHP: are collections of classes that allows PHP developers to work with Aurigma Uploaders in a usual way as with common PHP objects.
Key features include:
- Pre-upload image processing: performs all the image-related operations client-side. It can recompress, resize, rotate and crop images, apply watermarks and extract EXIF and IPTC metadata.
- User-friendly upload: upload process is indicated with a progress bar, thus, users always know for how long to wait and they can always stop the upload process if it takes too long.
- Integratability and customisability: installation pack contains real-life code samples allowing you to integrate it in your existing solution with ease. The customisability of POST requests allows seamless data exchange between Upload Suite and third-party applications and APIs.
- Upload files to cloud storages support: includes special extensions which allow uploading files directly to a cloud storage from a browser.