Undelete 10 One Button Search protects Windows file servers, desktops, virtual servers and critical application servers, including Exchange, SQL, or SharePoint.
Undelete can also restore files previously purged from the Recycle Bin or the Undelete Recovery Bin even if they were deleted before Undelete was installed.
When a file is deleted, it is automatically captured and stored in the Undelete Recovery Bin. Undelete 10 captures all the files the Windows Recycle Bin misses, such as those deleted from shared network folders, deleted from commonly used applications, deleted by the Windows command prompt, or replaced when newer versions of a file are saved. Also, if a file is modified several times between a backup or shadow copy, it will not be saved. With Undelete, these file versions will be saved and are recoverable.
It is available in the following editions:
- Undelete 10 Server: protects server files, including those deleted by network clients from a centralised management console.
- Undelete 10 Professional: protects locally stored files and allows files to be recovered from Undelete Server recovery bins.
- User Interface: the Undelete Interface has been given a more dynamic look and feel for simpler navigation, ease of use and quality of experience.
- Search Wizard: a single pane view that provides a fast and easy way to find a lost file. One-Button Search: Allows the user to locate files deleted within a 24-hour period or one week period with one click.
- Extensive Browsing: save time and recover the right file. Undelete supports previewing protected files in the Recovery Bin to find the exact one you want to restore. Full Command Line Support: Major Undelete functionality also provided through the command line.
- Full-Disclosure Of Deleted Files: the Recovery Bin displays information about each deleted file including the file owner, the date and time the file was deleted and the account used to delete the file.
- One-Button Search: allows the user to locate files deleted within a 24-hour period or one week period with one click.
- Full Command Line Support: major Undelete functionality also provided through the command line.