UEStudio is an IDE that includes a code editor and text editor with native support for more than thirty compilers. UEStudio offers all the functionality of UltraEdit plus other exciting features. Whether you are simply editing text, building applications, maintaining databases, or constructing websites, UEStudio's array of features offers an effective IDE solution.
- Themes: Choose one of our core themes or try our beautiful user-contributed themes to make UEStudio exactly how you'd like it to. Take it a step further by modifying your theme or creating a new one from scratch, then contribute it back for the rest of our users to enjoy.
- Multi-caret/multi-select: UEStudio features the most powerful and intuitive multi-caret editing and multi-selection capabilites in the business. Once your cursors or selections are where you want them to be, you can copy, cut, paste, select and delete just the same as you normally would.
- Search: If it can be searched for, UEStudio will find it. But search is almost the wrong word. With the power to search with regular expressions, search across files, find a needle in a 4GB haystack, or just quickly find a word you're looking for, this isn't search. This is omniscience.
- Column Mode: When editing horizontally just isn't quite good enough, Column Mode is there for you. Use Column Mode to intuitively edit along the Y axis anywhere in your document. It's just one of the many powerful ways UEStudio helps you edit tabular data or code files.
- Integrated FTP, SSH & Telnet: Whether you need to make quick edits to a file on a server or upload a massive codebase, UEStudio's integrated FTP capabilities and SSH/Telnet make it easy to work with remote files and interact with servers from a single, powerful application.
- Seamless Git integration: Working on a project you want to manage with Git? Whether you simply simply want to keep an eye on what branch you're working on, or need the power of the full-featured Git Shell, UEStudio's got you covered. Along with many other team- and developer-oriented features, Git integration is baked right in.
- Customisable UI: Our menu system has been rebuilt from the ground up to make it even more customisable than ever. Our deeply customisable new menu can be laid out however you'd like. Set yourself up with Ribbon mode for a familiar look and feel. Or maybe you prefer the simple toolbar with only your most commonly needed features. The possibilities are endless.
- Edit large files: UEStudio is built to edit the large files that causes other text editors to crash. People who deal with databases and large log files absolutely love our product for this very reason.
- 4k UHD support: UEStudio looks great on Retina and other ultra high-definition displays. If you haven't upgraded yet, no need to worry. We'll be ready for you when you do.
- 3 for 1 licenses: Your personal UEStudio license is good for up to 3 unique systems.