UEStudio is an IDE that includes a code editor and text editor with native support for more than thirty compilers. UEStudio offers all the functionality of UltraEdit plus other exciting features. Whether you are simply editing text, building applications, maintaining databases, or constructing websites, UEStudio's array of features offers an effective IDE solution.
It can be used to edit text, build applications, maintain databases or construct websites. It includes native support for more than thirty popular compilers (including Microsoft Visual C++, Java, GNU and C/C++), integrated CVS version control, built-in class browsing, language intelligence, an XML Manager, a project converter, batch builder and an integrated debugger.
- Visual Studio project to UEStudio project conversion.
- Integrated compiler support (note: compilers not included with IDE).
- Integrated CVS version control support.
- Integrated SVN support, including support for SVN through HTTPS.
- Compile your projects from within UEStudio.
- Run your application from within UEStudio.
- Run and test your PHP/Ruby scripts from within UEStudio.
- Integrated PHP debugging with XDebug.
- FTP account access in file tree view.
- All standard UltraEdit toolbars are included in UEStudio.
- Support for alternate data streams (ADS) on NTFS operating systems.
- Ability to backup toolbars and other personal customisations.
- Find/Replace up to 80% faster... and other performance improvements
- Perl regular expression overhaul - better accuracy, speed, and functionality
- Copy syntax highlighting as RTF or HTML
- Automatic syntax highlighting based on shebang and XML declarations
- Drag-and-drop file tab to create new instance
- Status bar functionality
- Workspace Manager