TurboCAD is a CAD software application for 2D and 3D design and drafting running on the Mac and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
TurboCAD contains features normally only found in CAD solutions. It utilises advanced industry-standard technology including ACIS v20 modelling engine, LightWorks and Redway3D rendering engines and D-Cubed 2D Constraints Manager from Siemens PLM, with advanced pattern constraints and new parametric tools and symbols.
TurboCAD is available in the following editions:
TurboCAD Professional: Includes all the speed and technology of TurboCAD Pro for 2D/3D drafting, detailing, modelling, rendering, and extensive file sharing. Plus get advanced tools for greater control and flexibility with architectural design.
- TurboCAD Pro 20: Includes all the speed and technology of TurboCAD Pro for 2D/3D drafting, detailing, modelling, rendering, and extensive file sharing. Plus get advanced tools for greater control and flexibility with architectural and mechanical design.
- TurboCAD 20 Deluxe 2D/3D: Complete 2D/3D CAD software with hundreds of drawing, modifying, dimensioning and annotation tools. Materials, lighting, and photorealistic rendering let you create powerful presentations of home designs, technical models, and mechanical illustrations.
- TurboCAD Mac Professional: Access powerful 2D drafting, 3D surface and ACIS® solid modelling tools, plus over 11,000 pre-drawn symbols and 1000 editable floor plans to design anything.
- TurboCAD MacDeluxe 2D/3D: Design with powerful 2D/3D drafting and modeling tools without sacrificing speed or ease of use. Access libraries of pre-drawn symbols and floor plans. Import and export many common file formats including AutoCAD .DWG 2011.
- TurboCAD Mac Designer 2D: Delivers precision drafting and design that’s easy to use. The Drafting Assistant and intuitive design tools make it simple to explore ideas, while support for AutoCAD .DWG 2011 and other popular file formats let you share your work. Over 7,000 symbols and 500 floor plans included.