TurboCAD is a CAD software application for 2D and 3D design and drafting running on the Mac and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
TurboCAD contains features normally only found in CAD solutions. It utilises advanced industry-standard technology including ACIS v20 modelling engine, LightWorks and Redway3D rendering engines and D-Cubed 2D Constraints Manager from Siemens PLM, with advanced pattern constraints and new parametric tools and symbols.
TurboCAD is available in the following editions:
- TurboCAD Deluxe 2016: TurboCAD Deluxe is powerful, complete 2D/3D CAD software with hundreds of tools to draw, modify, dimension and annotate. Materials, lighting and photorealistic rendering create powerful presentations, plus easily share your work with AutoCAD, SketchUp, or print in 3D! TurboCAD 2D/3D Basic Training included!
- TurboCAD Pro 2016: TurboCAD Pro is a brilliant collection of professional 2D/3D CAD tools to design, modify, present and document in an integrated fashion. Access a powerful drafting palette, ACIS modeling, photorealistic rendering and extensive file support including export to STL for 3D printing.
- TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2016: TurboCAD Pro Platinum is premium, professional 2D/3D CAD. It includes all the speed and technology of TurboCAD Pro for drafting, detailing, modeling and photorealistic rendering, plus advanced architectural and mechanical toolsets & file sharing for greater control and flexibility.
- TurboCAD Mac
- TurboCAD Mac Designer 2D v9: Easy 2D Drafting and Design.
- TurboCAD Mac Deluxe 2D/3D v9: Complete 2D/3D Drafting & Modeling.
- TurboCAD Mac Pro v9: Professional 2D/3D Design & Render.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com