TreeSize is a powerful and flexible hard disk space manager for all Windows versions and client/server versions currently supported by Microsoft. Native 64 Bit support makes sure that available memory will never pose a restriction, not even on the largest systems.
TreeSize is available in the following editions:
- TreeSize Personal Edition: A powerful and flexible hard disk space manager for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP (32 Bit). On Windows Vista and upwards, TreeSize features the well-known ribbon user interface.
- TreeSize Professional Edition: A powerful and flexible hard disk space manager for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP or Windows Server 2012/2008/2003 (32 or 64 Bit). Native 64 Bit support makes sure that available memory will never pose a restriction - not even on the largest systems
for Personal Edition:
- Analyse Disk Space: Find out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover precious disk space. TreeSize Personal shows you the size, allocated space, the number of files, 3D charts, the last access date, the file owner, the NTFS compression rate and much more information for several folders or drives you choose.
- Find Redundant Files: It also lets you search for old, big, temporary and duplicate files. Redundant files can be deleted or archived in a zip file. The application has an intuitive Explorer-like user interface, is fast and multi-threaded. TreeSize Personal can be started from the context menu of every folder or drive.
for Professional Edition:
- Manage Disk Space and Scan Your Hard Disks: Find out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover precious disk space. Use TreeSize as a hard disk cleanup tool: find space hogs and remove them. Graphical analyses provide a quick visualisation of disk space usage.
- Search for Redundant Files: The integrated versatile file search helps you find old, big, temporary and duplicate files on drives, entire servers or the entire network. Search results can be moved, deleted or exported to a ZIP file.
- Print, Export or Compare Results: You can print detailed reports and charts or export the collected data to many different formats such as XML, XLS, TXT, CSV and many more. Compare XML reports or take shapshots of your disk space usage to track its development over time.