With the ability to define your operating costs Travelmanager is the ideal tool for those in the
delivery and courier service. With most roads in the UK and Ireland included, Travelmanager allows
you to calculate the fastest, shortest or cheapest route between your start and end points. Up
to 25 stopovers can be included, with the ability to either fix or optimise 14 in order.
Its available in 3 different options:
- Stand Alone Version for the home PC (single-user): reads the data from the DVD and requires a DVD drive.
- Laptop Version for loading onto your hard drive (single-user): installs the data onto your hard drive so once installed there is no need for the DVD to be in the DVD drive.
- Network Version (multi-user): can be installed on both Windows and Citrix servers. The programme keeps track of how many users are using the software at any one time as dictated by the number of licenses purchased. The users start Easy Travel from their workstation through a quick start button.
The route planning option has the following functionality:
- Plans a route quickly from A to B.
- Start, intermediate and destination points can be added by placing icons on the map.
- Enter pause time and create a barrier in a road to plan alternative route.
- Plans a route using particular criteria.
- Search by place & street: requires town, district and street.
- Search by postcode: requires only the postcode.
- Search by free search: requires the first letters of the town.
- Search by coordinates: requires the X-Y coordinates.
- History: can select through previous location history.
- Search by town and street to add extra intermediate points.
- Optimise route points or plan in a fixed order.
- Adds personal notes.
Countries covered are: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City.