System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM)
System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) is a management solution for the virtualised data center. You can use it to configure and manage your virtualisation host, networking, and storage resources in order to create and deploy virtual machines and services to private clouds that you have created.
- Hyper-V and Cluster Lifecycle Management: Deploy Hyper-V to bare metal server, create Hyper-V clusters and orchestrate patching of a Hyper-V Cluster.
- Third Party Virtualisation Platforms: Add and Manage Citrix XenServer and VMware ESX Hosts and Clusters.
- Network Management: Manage IP Address Pools, MAC Address Pools and Load Balancers.
- Storage Management: Classify storage, Manage Storage Pools and LUNs.
- Dynamic Optimisation: Proactively balance the load of VMs across a cluster.
- Power Optimisation: Schedule power savings to use the right number of hosts to run your workloads.
- PRO: Integrate with System Center Operations Manager to respond to application-level performance monitors.
- Cloud Management: Abstract server, network and storage resources into private clouds, delegate access to private clouds with control of capacity, capabilities and user quotas and enable self-service usage for application administrator to author, deploy, manage and decommission applications in the private cloud.
- Define Service Templates: To create sets of connected virtual machines, os images and application packages.
- Service Lifecycle Management: Compose operating system images and applications during service deployment and scale out the number of virtual machines in a service.
- Service Lifecycle Management: Service performance and health monitoring integrated with System Center Operations Manager.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com