System Center Operations Manager
System Center 2012 – Operations Manager provides infrastructure monitoring that is flexible and cost-effective, helps ensure the predictable performance and availability of vital applications, and offers comprehensive monitoring for your datacenter and cloud, both private and public.
- Network Monitoring: Provides the ability to discover and monitor network routers and switches, including the network interfaces and ports on those devices and the virtual LAN (VLAN) that they participate in.
- Application Monitoring: Monitor Internet Information Services (IIS)-hosted .NET applications from server and client-side perspectives to get details about application performance and reliability that can help you pinpoint root causes of incidents.
- Resource Pools: Contains only management servers and provides the ability to distribute workloads across multiple management servers, such as availability, network device monitoring, distributed monitor health rollup and group calculation.
- Removal of Root Management Server: Management servers are peers; there is no root management server. The workload is split among all management servers in a management group, which provides high availability without requiring a cluster.
- Web Console: Introduces a new web console that is optimised for faster load times and provides you with access to the new IT pro dashboards.
- Dashboard Views: Includes new comprehensive dashboard views that combine multiple panels of information into a single view.
- Creating Dashboard Views: Have been significantly upgraded in Operations Manager from their capabilities in System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2, including custom layouts and nested dashboard views.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org