Microsoft System Center Essentials 2010 is a management solution in the System Center family of IT systems management products specifically designed for midsized businesses with up to 50 Servers and 500 Clients. Essentials 2010 provides a unified management solution that enables IT professionals in midsize organisations to proactively manage their IT environment with increased efficiency.
Key benefits include:
- Take control of your IT environment with expert knowledge, automation and data protection.
- Simplify management of your IT environment with an integrated solution built for the way you work.
- Integration of virtualisation management, including live migration.
- Automated management of updates and installation deadlines.
- Server management limit increased to 50.
Key features include:
- Simple Installation and setup.
- Comprehensive Monitoring.
- Update Management.
- Software Deployment.
- Integrated Reporting.
- Software and Hardware Inventory.