SuperNova Magnifier offers magnification up to 64 times with no loss of clarity even at the highest levels, with pan & adjust magnification on tablets and touchscreen laptops, with the touch of a finger.
- Control Panel: Clear, easy to see, easy to learn. The SuperNova control panel magnifies beautifully with no pixilation, so it’s always perfectly crisp and easy on the eye.
- 1.2 to 64 Times Magnification: SuperNova's True Font technology looks beautifully smooth even on the largest displays. Magnify text and images from 1.2 all the way up to 64-times. And because everyone's eyesight is different, magnification comes in 28 sizes so you can find a perfect fit. Zoom in and out as much as you need with a touch of a key, spin of the mouse wheel or by clicking the handy buttons on screen.
- Touchscreen Magnification: Tablets and touch screen laptop access with SuperNova is effortless. SuperNova also includes a high contrast large print, onscreen keyboard which fits the screen width and lets you see what you’re typing.
- Colour and Visual Highlighting: Choose from 24 carefully designed colour schemes each designed to reduce glare and maximise your comfort while reading. Alter the appearance of colours on your screen, preserving your original document colours for printing. Or make your own scheme by adjusting brightness, contrast or colour tint. Colour Replace can swap colours to show only the shades you recognise, making reading web pages easy again.
- Multiple Monitor Support: Get more done with multiple monitors. Magnify on one, two or as many displays as required. Multi-task with each magnified document on separate screens; project presentations original size to sighted audiences keeping speaker notes magnified on your laptop; work closely with a trainer or colleague who can follow a clone of your display, but at regular size.
- Magnify and Read in Comfort:
- Line View smoothly scrolls documents and web pages across a single line so you can sit back and enjoy reading without the distraction of screen clutter.
- Doc Reader reflows your documents and web pages in a dedicated window made for reading.
- Margin release shows how close the magnifier is to the edge of the real screen ideal for people with restricted peripheral vision.
- SuperNova lets you save different hooks for different applications and you can have as many as you want, helping you to keep useful information in view at all times.
- Getting Started and Help: SuperNova comes with everything you need to get you up and running, right away: Setup wizard, video tutorials and CAPS+F1 Help.
- Bookshelf and Launch Pad: Conveniently browse and search from millions of best sellers, classics and periodicals directly from SuperNova's Bookshelf tab. Content from Bookshare® and other trusted library partners is made instantly accessible with magnification.
- Connect & View:
- With a Camera: Connect a camera to your computer and SuperNova Connect & View turns your tablet, laptop or desktop into a lightweight, portable video magnifier.
- With the Teachers’ Interactive Whiteboard: With Connect & View from SuperNova, partially sighted students can connect to and magnify the teacher's interactive whiteboard on their own tablet or laptop. The student can then customise the view to meet their own magnification and colour scheme needs. The split screen feature enables them to make notes at the same time as monitoring what’s happening on the whiteboard.
- Portable on a Dolphin Pen: Choose SuperNova on a Dolphin Pen and ‘Guest mode’ gives you instant accessibility on the go. Plug your Dolphin Pen into any Windows PC and experience instant access to your favourite SuperNova features, with your personal SuperNova options already pre-set.