SuperNova Magnifier allows you to click once and everything on screen is instantly magnified, effortlessly clear and always easy to see thanks to Supernova’s unique ‘True Font’ technology.
Magnify as little or as much as you need choosing from fractional increments through to an extensive 60x times larger. Zoom in for crystal clear detail, or simply enlarge and enlarge as the day goes on or as your sight changes. You can also make things even easier on the eyes by selecting a SuperNova colour scheme and contrast that suits you.
- 4 SuperNova editions for people with different visual needs
- Crystal clear magnifier enlarges everything on screen up to 60 times
- Touch screen magnification for the latest Windows tablets and touch screen laptops
- Hundreds of main stream Office, web browser and leisure apps supported
- Dolphin cursor to explore the screen and control the mouse pointer from the keyboard
- Multiple Monitor support for: multitasking, delivering presentations or working closely with colleagues
- Synchronised visual Highlighting, never lose your cursor or mouse pointer
- Colour schemes reduce glare and maximise reading comfort
- Convenient access to books, news, radio and podcasts
- Get started quickly with: Setup Wizard, videos for learning and CAPS+F1 Help
- Easy to press hotkeys for reading the screen or changing settings on the fly
- Highly customisable: magnification, speech and Braille settings to suit you and your apps
- Scripting and API for developers to make almost any app accessible
- Available in more than 20 languages
- Specialist product support via phone, email or web
- Portable on the USB Dolphin Pen, install from DVD or as a download
- Languages supported: Arabic, Arabic (France), Belgian Dutch, Belgian French, Cantonese (Hong Kong), Chinese (English), Chinese (Mandarin), Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English (Australia), English (South African), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Swedish, Swedish (Arabic), Swiss German, Welsh.
- NEW: Connect & View – with a camera: Connect any high-definition (HD) camera to your computer and SuperNova Connect & View turns your tablet, laptop or desktop into a lightweight, portable video magnifier.
- NEW: Connect & View – the teachers’ interactive whiteboard: With Connect & View from SuperNova, partially sighted students can connect to and magnify the teacher's interactive whiteboard on their own tablet or laptop. The student can then customise the view to meet their own magnification and colour scheme needs. The split screen feature enables them to make notes at the same time as monitoring what’s happening on the whiteboard.
- NEW: Connect & View – the same presentation: Ideal in employment or during training, Connect & View also allows low vision audience members to connect to the presenter’s computer and follow the same presention, in real time, on their own device. Add magnification, colours to suit and screen captures at the click of a button and you’ve got a fully accessible workplace solution.
NEW: Line View – It’s back!: Back by popular demand, line view mode is now available in all supported operating systems – Windows 7, 8.1 & 10. Ideal for users with a restricted field of vision, line view smoothly scrolls documents and web pages across in a single line so you can sit back and enjoy reading without the distraction of screen clutter or rapid mouse movement.
- NEW: Polish books now available via Bookshelf from DZDN: Browse and read more than 7000 DAISY books now available via the SuperNova Bookshelf feature, from leading Polish book library Dzial Zbiorów dla Niewidomych (DZDN). Search by author, title, book narrator, series and other options.