GrapeCity Spread.NET is a Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet component for .NET Windows Forms and ASP.NET development. It is an ideal solution for financial modeling, budgeting, engineering, statistical applications and more. Spread.NET is an integrated charting engine and data visualisations for informative and effective business dashboard.
Spread.NET is available in the following editions:
- Spread.NET: Allow your users to access, modify, analyse, and share their data using a spreadsheet.
- Spread.NET Professional: includes everything in Spread.NET Standard, with the MultiRow, ActiveChart, Formula Provider and Spread Designer available at Run-time.
- Microsoft Excel Support: Import data from and export data (and formatting) to Microsoft Excel, including XLS, XLSX, CSV, and TXT files.
- Sparklines: Tiny charts to provide a visual representative of your data, right next to the data itself.
- Data Handling: Search, sort, filter, and group data including providing outline grouping similar to Microsoft Excel.
- Dashboard and Camera Shape: Camera Shape shows a range of cells as a static image, exactly as it appears in the original source sheet, and can be placed anywhere in the target sheet.
- Data Acquisition: Binid to a data source or use unbound data, import data in many formats and set up the data at run time or at design time.
- Chart Support: Design charts using the included Chart Designer.
- Appearance: Achieve clear, colourful table layouts, custom spreadsheet, and more.
- Interaction: Offers users autocomplete options, undo/redo capabilities, frozen rows and columns and different selection options.
- Layers and Drawing: Includes several different layers for you to work with.
- Designer and Wizards: Create a prototype quickly or to customise your finished design using the build-in Designers and Wizards.