Specops Password Policy allows you to specify multiple password policies based on rules you define. It is based on Group Policy technology, and can be configured in any number of group policies within the Active Directory. Specops Password Policy further extends the standard Windows password functionalities by offering numerous granular password complexity features to define the rules for a password policy. One example of this is the ability to define lists containing words restricted for use within passwords. It helps your organisation to be password policy compliant.
- Multiple Language Support
- Informative client messages when a user fails to meet Password Policy rules
- Password expiration email notifications
- Graphical password complexity meter
- Password Policy Settings in any number of group policies within Active Directory
- Group Policy delegated security model
- Any combination of password restrictions
- Minimum/maximum password length
- Disallow user names, display names, specific words, consecutive characters and incremental passwords
- Passphrase policy support.
- Password reset rules
- Flexible passwords expiration rules on each policy
- Disable account lockout
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org