Manage risks and network access requirements associated with the rise of IP-devices, with SolarWinds User Device Tracker (UDT). UDT delivers automated user and device tracking along with powerful switch port management capabilities so you can stay in control of who and what is connecting to your network. Quickly find a computer or user, as well as track down lost or rogue devices with a simple search on a username, IP address, hostname, or MAC address. And, if the user or device is no longer connected, historical data shows the last known location. You can even create a whitelist, set up a watch list and be alerted immediately when specific users or devices connect. UDT lets you take immediate action to shut down a port to mitigate a threat or alleviate a network performance issue.
- Endpoint device search: Locate connected devices easily by searching IP or MAC address, user, host, node, port, or vendor.
- Device connection and user logon histories: Investigate incidents using extensive device connection and user logon histories.
- User identification: View Active Directory details for device users, including user name and contact information.
- Endpoint device vendor identification: Know whether an endpoint device is a server or mobile phone.
- Device and user watch lists: Detect rogue devices and users to improve network security using watch lists, alerts and port shutdown.
- WAP, switch and port monitoring: Monitor wireless access points, switches and ports for errors, performance and capacity usage.