SolarWinds Log & Event Manager (LEM) is based on the powerful technology from TriGeo combining real-time log analysis, event correlation and ad hoc search to deliver the visibility, security and control you need to overcome everyday IT challenges.
- Easy Collection of Network Device, Machine and Cloud Logs: Collect and catalog log and event data, in real-time, from anywhere data is generated within your IT infrastructure with SolarWinds’ event and log management software.
- In-Memory Event Correlation for Real-Time Threat Detection: Access to true real-time log and event correlation by processing log data before it is written to the database, enabling you to immediately respond to security threats and vital network issues with SolarWinds’ event correlation feature.
- Flexible Deployment Options for Scalable Log Collection and Analysis: Flexible deployment methods to efficiently and affordably scale across multiple sites and geographies with SolarWinds’ log analyser and log collection features.
- Out-of-the-Box Reporting for Security, Compliance, and Operations: Simplify security, compliance, and operations reporting with hundreds of built-in reports and audit-proven templates that can be easily customised for your organisation’s specific needs with SolarWinds’ SIEM security software.
- All-in-One Virtual Appliance for Quick and Simple Deployment: Deployments are quick and simple with SolarWinds’ SIEM software. Our Event & Log Management software has an all-in-one virtual appliance, built-in rules and reports, easy-to-use web-based console, intuitive drag-and-drop interface, and point-and-click, drill-down simplicity, so you can be analysing logs and uncovering threats in no time.
- Cutting-Edge IT Search for Fast and Easy Forensic Analysis: SolarWinds’ event and log management software’s advanced ad-hoc IT search capabilities, drag-and-drop interface, and intuitive visualisation options make it easy to view and explore current and historical log data in a way that makes sense.
- Built-In Active Responses for Automated Remediation: Log & Event Manager enables you to immediately respond to security, operational, and policy-driven events using built-in, configurable Active Responses to take automatic actions, such as quarantining infected machines, blocking IP addresses, disabling user accounts, and more.
- USB Defender Technology for Internal Data Loss Protection: Log & Event Manager helps eliminate endpoint data loss and protect sensitive data with real-time notification of USB devices, coupled with the ability to monitor what files are accessed on the device, as well as the ability to automatically block their usage.
- Embedded File Integrity Monitoring for Smarter Threat Detection and Broader Compliance Support: SolarWinds’ SIEM software has real-time File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) for Windows at no extra cost, allowing you to address more compliance requirements and gain deeper security visibility.
- High Compression and Encryption for Secure Log Archival and Efficient Log Management: Log & Event Manager securely stores terabytes of log data at a high compression rate and enables immediate access to historical data for easy analysis, searching, and compliance reporting, while reducing external storage requirements.
- Low Cost, Node-Based Pricing Model for Budgets of All Sizes: Log & Event Manager collects and catalogs log and event data, in real-time, from anywhere data is generated within your IT infrastructure.