SolarWinds Log & Event Manager (LEM) is based on the powerful technology from TriGeo combining real-time log analysis, event correlation and ad hoc search to deliver the visibility, security and control you need to overcome everyday IT challenges.
- Low-cost & Straightforward Pricing Model: Log & Event Manager’s node-based licensing model is designed to minimise budget impact and help you better manage your IT budget.
- Easy Collection of Network Device, Machine & Cloud Logs: Log & Event Manager collects and catalogs log and event data, in real-time, from anywhere data is generated within your IT infrastructure.
- Real-time, In-memory, Event Log Correlation: By processing log data before it is written to the database, Log & Event Manager delivers true real-time log and event correlation, enabling you to immediately troubleshoot and investigate security breaches and other vital issues.
- Scalable Log Data Collection & Analysis: Log & Event Manager lets you to scale across multiple datacenters and geographies by easily adding more nodes.
- Out-of-the-Box Security & Compliance Reporting Templates: Log & Event Manager makes it easy to generate and schedule compliance reports quickly using over 300 audit-proven templates and a console that lets you customise reports for your organisation’s specific compliance needs.
- Quick & Simple to Deploy & Use: Log & Event Manager is quick and simple to deploy. You can be up and auditing logs in no time using our virtual appliance deployment model, Web-based console, and intuitive interface.
- Cutting-edge IT Search for Event Forensic Analysis: Log & Event Manager’s advanced ad-hoc IT search capability makes it easy to discover issues using a drag-and-drop interface that tracks events instantly. You can even save common searches for easy future reference.
- Built-in Active Responses for Operational Security & Compliance Issues: Log & Event Manager enables you to immediately respond to security, operational, and policy-driven events using built-in Active Responses that take actions such as quarantining infected machines, blocking IP addresses and more.
- USB Defender Technology: Log & Event Manager eliminates endpoint data loss and protects sensitive data with real-time notification of USB devices and the ability to block their usage, as well as built-in reporting to audit USB.
- Log Data Compression & Retention: Log & Event Manager stores terabytes of log data at a high compression rate for compliance reporting, compiling, and off-loading – reducing external storage requirements.