Site User Directory web part enables the display of a navigational tree view by alphabetical, organisational units, SharePoint site category or online status. Organise the list to search for users by category; users that have an active status (activity within five minutes) in SharePoint display as Online to enable a prompt response. Search and display SharePoint users' profiles in the Site User Directory.
- Display SharePoint site users in a navigational tree view by alphabetical order, organisational unit, site or online status
- Show whether a user has been active in SharePoint within a 5-minute timeframe
- Define and organise AD properties in customisable tabs by adding, removing or renaming AD properties and tabs
- Display AD groups from within the web part
- Search users by name
- Display and print user profile information.
The following licences are available:
- Site Collection Licence: applied to a specific site and applies to the number of end-users on that site collection. Recommended if one site collection is required with a Site Collection ID that is unlikely to change frequently (the Site Collection ID will change if SharePoint is re-installed or SharePoint data are transplanted from one server to another)
- Farm Licence: applies the amount of end-users of the largest site collection within a particular farm. Recommended if installing a SharePointBoost product on multiple site collections or if the Site Collection ID changes frequently.
to read installation details and FAQs.