is a complete software for writing, playing, printing and publishing music notation. Sibelius 7 enables users to work with a brand-new, task-oriented user interface. Users can experience their scores in clarity with the exclusive, professional quality sound library. Collaborate with the MusicXML interchange support and other sharing options. And view print quality scores with advanced typography and graphics support. Users can even take their scores on the go with the Avid Scorch app for iPad.
- New Task-oriented User interface: Optimised for single display systems such as laptops and utilises a ribbon taskbar making it efficient to create 'masterpieces'. This also allows for tabbed browsing, similar to standard web browsing
- Fully native 64-bit notation software: This allows the software to work at peak efficiency on high specification PCs
- Professional-quality sampled sound library: Sibelius 7 includes more than 38 GB of professional content, including a specially recorded symphony orchestra and rock and pop instruments.
- Graphics import and export: Build complex layouts for publishing and creating teaching materials
- Advanced typography and graphics support: Take advantage of the latest OpenType fonts, including advanced features like ligatures, and employ them in text frames with full Desktop Publishing (DTP) level capabilities
- Create CDs and MP3s
- High-quality sounds built-in
- Automatic page breaks
- Focus on staves
- Live flexi-time, editing and playback
- School feature set
- Optical note spacing.