SharpShooter Reports.Silverlight is a new solution designed to create Web reports of the next generation. The use of Silverlight technology guarantees correct report display with the ability to delicately set the appearance, compatibility with the most popular browsers, no necessity to install additional software on the client side. SharpShooter Reports.Silverlight provides high interactivity and offers possibility to preview, print, pan, zoom, and export reports to the most wide-spread formats, quickly search for necessary information and conveniently navigate the report.
SharpShooter Reports.Silverlight will help you design professional reports and easily add them to Silverlight applications. Native Silverlight report viewer provides the ability to deliver reports to all operating systems and is compatible with all existing browsers.
- Data Sources for Silverlight Reports: SharpShooter Reports.Silverlight supports a wide range of data sources to make integration of the component into existing system easier and faster. You can connect directly to data bases such as SQL, to .Net data sources, use multiple data sources or create unbound reports. Supported data sources are:
- SQL, MySql, XML,ODBC;
- Any .Net sources availible in your application;
- Unbound reports.
- Ultimate Report Designer: Convenient report designer helps developers create and customise both report templates and rendered documents. Design of a new report is just few clicks in the intuitive report wizards. Habitual ribbon menu, document tree showing report structure, list of available data sources, and property grid create common development environment and don’t require special training. Report designer offers the ability to create:
- Multiple Report Types: group, column, master-detail, cross tab, parameterised, sub-reports, SideBySide reports, etc.;
- Reusable templates and Master reports; and
- The ability to edit reports by the end users.
- Data Visualisation in Silverlight Reports: Reports accompanied by visual elements such as charts, gauges, tables, bar codes, and other graphical elements look more professional; such reports are easier to read. SharpShooter Reports.Silverlight offers various data visualisation tools that will help organise report data in a best-of-breed manner:
- Embedded charts and gauges for dashboard-like reports;
- Pivot tables;
- Bar codes, shapes, pictures, labels.
- Silverlight Report Viewer: Silverlight report viewer makes user experience light and pleasant. Your users will be able to work with the reports as in a desktop application without the need to install any additional software to view and analyse the reports. Report viewer offers the following abilities:
- Advanced zoom without loss of document quality;
- 100% match with WinForms preview;
- Fast report loading: every single page is loaded separately;
- Easy navigation, search, panning;
- Export to PDF, HTML, Excel, and RTF;
- Short Learning Curve and Total Control: It’s quite easy to start working with the reporting component since the installation package includes rich support resources such as documentation and samples. Extensive knowledge base and unlimited technical support will shorten learning curve and help you integrate the product into your Silverlight application faster. Provided support resources are:
- Detailed documentation;
- Extensive samles center with code snippets and user manual;
- Helpful knowledge base;
- Unlimited pre-sales technical support;
- Source code availability.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org