Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2013 is an integrated suite of server capabilities that provides comprehensive content management and enterprise searching. Support is provided for all intranet, extranet and web applications across an enterprise within one integrated platform.
Organisations use SharePoint to create websites. You can use it as a secure place to store, organise, share, and access information from almost any device. All you need is a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Put Social to Work: Share ideas, discover answers and keep track of what colleagues are working with new social features throughout SharePoint.
- Share Stuff: Publish content to SharePoint from any Office application and share with people inside and outside the organisation in a few simple clicks.
- SharePoint on the Go: Share documents, update activity feed and keep in touch with colleagues from mobile devices or tablets.
- Keep Projects on Track: Organise all projects and tasks to get visibility into upcoming deliverables across SharePoint, Outlook and Microsoft Project.
- Keep the Team Connected: Set up a new team site in minutes track meeting notes and bring together all the team's email and documents in one place.
- Store and Sync data: Contents can be synced in SharePoint to the desktop with SkyDrive Pro allowing users to access this even if they are offline.
- Find Experts: Connect with people across the organisation and discover interests, past projects and documents they've work on.
- Discover Insights and Answers: Turn raw data in interactive reports with Excel 2013 and publish to SharePoint to share insights with the people a user works with.
- Customisable: Customise and narrow your search to deliver moer relevant results, and get recommendations on people and documents to follow.
- Publish Apps to SharePoint Store: Apps are available to everyone to try and buy through the public Store or only available to employees through the corporate catalog.
- Build Eye-catching Sites: Use familiar design tools and flexible controls to create dynamic intranet and internet sites to share the organisation's vision with everyone.
- Manage Risk: New archiving, eDiscovery and case management capabilities extend across SharePoint, Exchange and Lync.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org