SharePoint Mobile Extensions
SharePoint Mobile Extensions provide full control over SharePoint Mobile applications. Define the exact layout of pages and page content, define which menus and actions will be visible according to dynamic conditions and define the exact logic used. Create task-oriented custom screens show exactly what the user needs and that include customised menus. Advanced form capabilities require activation of the SharePoint Mobile extensions feature. Creation of custom list and list-item actions require activation of the SharePoint List Custom Actions feature.
- Support for WSS 3.0 and 4.0 and MOSS 2007 and 2010
- Support for Blackberry, iPhone, Android, Symbian and Windows Mobile Smartphones
- AT&T certification
- Server-based deployment
- Customised mobile pages without development
- Support for various field types including graphic KPIs and images
- Field-level security, view-level security, custom default values, field validation rules, view navigation and conditioned fields
- Static Field validation rules (Microsoft SharePoint 2010)
- Custom item-level actions and menus
- Custom list-level actions and menus
- Context-sensitive and conditions menus
- Attach a workflow to an action
- Support for extensibility.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org