SharePoint Discussion Board Feature
KWizCom's SharePoint Discussion Board Feature provides a full set of familiar internet Discussion Board features that you can customise to match the look & feel of your SharePoint implementation.
KWizCom's Discussion Board Feature enables you can make SharePoint look and act like a real Discussion Board, this means you can manage multiple discussion boards by group and/or subject, including the handling of abusive and helpful posts, as well as get helpful usage statistics. Your users get editing capabilities for graphic and textual content.
Enable searching discussion boards in topics, posts, author and define the search scope – all embedded in the discussion boards interface.
- Moderator toolbar enables quick approve/reject for multiple posts.
- RSS Subscriptions at the discussion board level.
- Display top contributors by post count, by answers and by helpful posts (as judged by other users).
- Display discussion summary statistics (forum count, thread count, post count, last post info).
- Advanced editing capabilities: Emoticons, Flash, movie clips and Silverlight support and attach files.
- Central management of multiple forums distributed across multiple sites.
- Control users’ ability to edit/delete posts per discussion board.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org