SharePoint Calendar Web Part
KWizCom SharePoint Calendar Plus web part connects to various sources and displays one consolidated view of all aggregated events.
- Google Calendar support for including events from the Google Calendar in portal or team calendars.
- SharePoint Lists: retrieve events from an unlimited number of SharePoint lists of any type in any location
- Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA): display meetings and events or public Microsoft Outlook folders for each user on a single, aggregated calendar view
- Google Calendar: includes events from Google Calendar in the Portal andTeam calendars
- Web Service API: enables integration of team calendars with any system in private organisations.
It is available in Standard and Professional editions. In addition to the above features, the Professional edition includes the following functionality:
- Connect to Google calendar
- Support for viewing Microsoft Outlook shared calendars
- Aggregate data from legacy applications using web services
- Event colouring according to event type
- Event colouring according to list property values
- Support for list views
- Calendar printing
- Support for dynamic URL tokens
- Integration with SharePoint mini Calendar
- Mini-calendar display mode.