Outlook Security Manager (full name - Security Manager for Microsoft Outlook) is a one-line programming tool that allows you to bypass security settings and avoid security warnings, alerts or prompts in add-ins and applications that interact with Microsoft Outlook. Outlook Security Manager is developed for .NET, VCL and ActiveX platforms (VB.NET, C#, C++, Visual Basic 6, Delphi, VBA, Word MailMerge) and supports Microsoft Outlook 2000, XP, 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013 with / without service packs.
Security Manager is available in the following editions:
- The Standard subscription provides a fully functional copy of Outlook Security Manage for .NET, VCL and ActiveX, includes 60 days of technical support service and 1-year subscription to minor updates.
- The high-level Professional subscription adds to the previous level a 1-year subscription to the priority technical support service and new major releases.
Each subscription includes a developer license of Outlook Security Manager. Remember, the license included in your subscription will not expire, so you continue to use your copy of Outlook Security Manager lifetime.
- Fully functional copy of Outlook Security Manager: Three editions in one subscription: .NET, VCL and ActiveX
- Life-time developer license
- Support service subscription: 60 days for Standard subscription and 1 year for the Professional edition
- Free minor updates: 1 year for both types of subscriptions
- Free major updates: Only available for the Professional subscription
- Participation in beta programs subscription: Only available for the Professional subscription
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com