SecurityGateway for Exchange/SMTP Servers provides email security with a powerful spam filter that serves as a Microsoft Exchange firewall or SMTP firewall. It also protects against viruses, phishing, spoofing, and other forms of malware that present an ongoing threat to the legitimate email communications of your business. It offers simple and easy-to-use features to analyse, manage, and report on the inbound and outbound email traffic patterns of Microsoft Exchange Server or any SMTP email server.
- Anti-Spam: Multiple testing methods allow administrators to adjust spam prevention techniques and block 99% of incoming spam.
- Anit-Virus: Flexible configuration to perform automatic updates at regular intervals, ensuring the greatest protection. Messages with viruses may be refused or quarantined for later review on a per-domain basis.
- ProtectionPlus for SecurityGateway (Optional): Extends and complements the built-in anti-virus and anti-spam features of SecurityGateway, allowing administrators the flexibility to use multiple AV engines in addition to real-time virus and spam pattern analysis.
- Anti-Spoofing: Multiple techniques are used to verify a sender's address to prevent spammers from forging the origin of the message.
- Email Authentication: Incorporates current authentication techniques used to validate and sign messages to minimise the receipt of possible spam messages.
- Anti-Abuse: Multiple techniques to allow legitimate mail in while preventing unauthorised access — all configurable on a per-domain basis.
- Filtering: Minimise incoming and outgoing threats by blocking or quarantining messages based on content or types of file attachments.
- Blacklists: Block threats from known email abusers.
Whitelists: Speed up message processing through the identification of friendly senders.
SIEVE Email Filter Language: Minimise data leakage of sensitive or proprietary information per company email policies. With the intuitive GUI design, administrators may prioritise and add to the filtering process in order to better manage the incoming and outgoing message flow.