SecurityGateway for Exchange/SMTP Servers is an easy-to-use Web based interface, flexible configuration options and comprehensive reporting tools, mean it's never been easier for you to protect your Exchange/ SMTP server from viruses, phishing, spoofing, and other forms of malware that present an ongoing threat to the legitimate email communications of your business.
- Anti-Spam Tools: SecurityGateway for Exchange/SMTP contains multiple cutting edge tools to help control unwanted email.
- Anti-Virus Tools: SecurityGateway uses a combination of two very different but trusted virus engines, kept up to date by automatic updates at regular intervals.
- Anti-Spoofing Tools: An impressive range of cutting edge technology such as DKIM and SPF combine to ensure that any message sender is who they say they are, preventing spammers from forging the origin of messages.
- Anti-Abuse Tools: SecurityGateway for Exchange/SMTP contains a multitude of tools to detect and prevent the unauthorised use of your email server.
- Policy Enforcement Tools: SecurityGateway incorporates the powerful SIEVE email filter language to minimise data leakage of sensitive or proprietary information, helping businesses adhere to both internal policies and industry regulations.
- Simple Installation: Be up and running in minutes. SecurityGateway requires only a few basic configuration details such as the first email domain name.
- Intuitive Web Based Control Panel: SecurityGateway is 100% Web based for greater flexibility, and an intuitive interface design produces an easy-to-use understanding of features, configuration options and settings.
- Per user/per Domain Controls: SecurityGateway's per user and per domain options enable administrators to delegate responsibility for the editing, configuration and reporting for specific domains without having to grant server-wide access.
- Automatic Domain and User Creation:
Domains can be added automatically from verified and trusted email servers enabling practically hands-free maintenance of the domain and user base.
- Individual Quarantine Emails: Users can opt to receive periodic summary emails of any messages sent to them that have been trapped in the quarantine.
- Automatic Periodic Backup: Periodic backups can be scheduled to prevent loss of the gateway data, including the logs and graphical reports.
- Message Management: By viewing the message log, an administrator can see a list of all messages processed, along with information about the status of each message delivered, quarantined, rejected and why.
- Defense Layer Customisation: A unique control that allows global administrators the flexibility to prioritise the order of operations of SecurityGateway for Exchange/SMTP's multiple security features.
- Reports: The reporting functions of SecurityGateway for Exchange/SMTP are designed to provide easy-to-use, at a glance identification of trends and potential issues.
- System Logs:
Color-coded displays highlight a variety of common, uniquely identifiable information about each message for easy analysis and action.