SecurityGateway for Email Servers is a web based interface with flexible configuration options and comprehensive reporting tools, that helps you protect your Exchange or other SMTP server from viruses, phishing, spoofing, and other forms of malware that present an ongoing threat to the legitimate email communications of your business.
- Accurate Detection: Gateway uses multiple analysis tools for separating threats from legitimate emails and achieve nearly zero false-positive results.
- Data Leak Prevention: Filters outbound emails, detecting and preventing the unauthorised transmission of sensitive information outside of your network.
- Powerful Filtering Engine: SecurityGateway's filtering engine is based upon the industry standard Sieve mail filtering language. Administrators can extend its functionality by using their own Sieve scripts.
- Defence Layer Customisation: A unique control method that allows email administrators the flexibility to prioritise the order of operations in which a specific security rule will execute when analysing incoming or outgoing email traffic.
- Comprehensive Reporting: Administrators can identify email traffic patterns and potential problems.
- Anti-Spam Tools: Contains multiple cutting edge tools to help control unwanted email.
- Anti-Virus Tools: Administrators are flexible to use multiple antivirus engines in addition to real-time virus and spam pattern analysis.
- Anti-Spoofing Tools: An impressive range of cutting edge technology such as DKIM and SPF combine to ensure that any message sender is who they say they are, preventing spammers from forging the origin of messages.
- Anti-Abuse Tools: SecurityGateway contains a multitude of tools to detect and prevent the unauthorised use of your email server.
- Per User/Per Domain Controls: SecurityGateway's per user and per domain options enable administrators to delegate responsibility for the editing, configuration and reporting for specific domains without having to grant server-wide access.
- Automatic Periodic Backup: Backups can be scheduled to prevent loss of the gateway data, including the logs and graphical reports.
- Message Management: By viewing the message log, an administrator can see a list of all messages processed, along with information about the status of each message delivered, quarantined, rejected and why.
- Reports: The reporting functions of SecurityGateway are designed to provide easy-to-use, at a glance identification of trends and potential issues.