Sage 50 Payroll helps small and growing businesses pay the right people the right amount of money on the right day. Sage 50 Payroll is accredited by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) - helping users meet the latest legislation requirements.
Key features include:
- Increased Compatibility: Sage 50 Payroll 2011 is compatible with both 32Bit and 64Bit Windows operating systems, giving more choice and flexibility.
- Quick Installation: Sage 50 Payroll 2011 can be installed quickly, with the added option to customise the installation process if required.
- Management of new starters: Sage 50 Payroll 2011 lets users enter a P46 Notice of a new Employee and submit it directly to the HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC), saving time and effort.
- Efficiently process leavers: Users can record that employees have left, automatically calculate final payments, including outstanding holiday funds, and electronically submit a P45 to HMRC.
- Create new payments and deductions: Create or add payments, deductions, attachments or loans.
- Reliable backup: Sage 50 Payroll 2011 takes a backup each time users update records so users can choose which processing period they want to recover from.
- Manage Salary Sacrifice pensions: Simply tick a box and specify the level of sacrifice: the software automatically calculates all the amounts.
- Easy compliance: Checks that users are using the right version of the software for the tax year they are processing.
- Flexible ways to share reports: Increased flexibility in the way users share reports across a network or on a server. Users even have control over which reports a company has access to.
- Easy eBanking: Make e-payments to the most popular banks, including Santander, Alliance & Leicester and Bank of America.