Sage 200 is an accounting package for medium sized business which brings together financial management, customer relationship management and business intelligence software all in one solution. You can share data throughout your business and tailor it to your needs.
- Flexibility: Sage 200 aims to offer high flexibility, from the main screen of the product - which be configured to show the information most pertinent to each user to the many configuration options available within each area of the system, Sage 200 is designed to work the way you do.
Speed Batch entry facilities in Sage 200 give you the ability to enter large volumes of transactions and choose when to commit them to the ledgers. Additionally, colour-coded alerts let you know if there's a potential problem without stopping your workflow.
- Multi-user capability: Sage 200 is scalable thanks to its SQL relational database and able to support many concurrent users, typically up to 50.
- Foreign currency capability: You can trade with customers and suppliers outside of the UK and in any mixture of currencies. For example, you can produce foreign currency invoices, statements, receipts and payments and you can maintain currency-specific product pricing and discounts. You can specify spot and/or period rates of exchange for each currency and all changes are recorded along with who made them. All transactions are recorded in base currency with the exchange rate used, so you can track the effects of currency fluctuations over time.
- Management Information: Information is presented graphically throughout the system, to give you quick answers to your questions. A range of management reports is available and the report designer (with which Sage 50 customers will already be familiar) allows you to tailor these reports, or create your own. You can also 'pull' information from Sage 200 directly into Microsoft Excel for instant analysis.
- Project Accounting: The Sage 200 Project Accounting module is a configurable and flexible costing application. It is ideally suited to businesses that run projects or services and can be adjusted to suit the needs of each industry type, whether that be companies requiring a simple or detailed costing and analysis structures. It will provide you with in-depth analysis and reporting features, helping you ensure that projects remain on track and profit levels are maintained.
- Create processes that flow into one another across the entire company, eliminating the need to re-key information and reducing the chance of errors
- Enable staff to collaborate more closely across departments, integrating and sharing both information and processes business-wide, so that the business can deliver excellent customer service
- Gain increased visibility of the business through analytic tools that allow the user to pinpoint exceptions and anomalies, highlighting inefficiencies and opportunities for innovation, productivity and growth
- Manage multiple sites and even multiple companies, all within one solution, and consolidate any and all operations, whatever their accounting and analysis structures
- Let users see everything they need and nothing that they don’t, speeding up processing and reducing the possibility for error