SQL safe backup is a high-performance backup and recovery product for Microsoft SQL Server that reduces database backup time by up to 50% in comparison with native backups and reduces backup disk space requirements by up to 95%. It can be scaled from thousands of servers to tens of thousands of servers.
- IntelliCompress2 Technology: Provides state of the art technology that continually samples system resources and automatically adjusts the compression level to produce the smallest backup in the fastest possible time.
- IntelliRestore: Offers innovative IntelliRestore graphical point in time recovery. Using a sliding time scale, choose a point in time, and SQL safe backup will automatically assemble all the backup components necessary to restore the database to the specified point in time.
- Network Resilient: Eliminate backup and restore failures due to temporary network outages by pausing and then resuming from the point where it left off once the network comes back online.
- Encryption: Provides AES 128 and AES 256-bit encryption with less than 0.5% performance degradation.
- Backup Mirroring: Quickly and easily write duplicate backup files to different locations during a single backup operation.
- Restore Performance Improvements: Restore performance improvements reduce recovery time by up to 40% from previous versions of SQLsafe
- Cross TSM Server Support: Browse, backup and restore backup files located on any remote TSM Server
- Improved browsing of TSM files: Use the Management Console to browse active and inactive backup files on the TSM Server
- Improved restoring of TSM ‘inactive’ files: Use the ManagementConsole to restore backup files that are marked ‘inactive’ on the TSM Server
- Restore Policies: Simplify database synchronisation and automate disaster recovery by routinely restoring full backups to a secondary server.
- Restore Performance: Restore performance improvements reduce recovery time up to 30%.
- Login Copy: Bring recovered databases online faster by allowing SQLsafe to create missing SQL Server logins and resolve any orphaned database users.
- Granular Alert Capabilities: Backup and restore alerting can now send notifications for each operation status, including failures, skips, warnings, and successes.
- Delete Backup File Option: Use this CLI/XSP command to delete old backup files without performing a new backup.