Idera’s SQL safe
provides a high-performance backup and recovery
solution for Microsoft SQL Server. SQL safe saves money by reducing
database backup time by up to 50% over native backups and reducing
backup disk space requirements by up to 95%. SQL safe also enables
complete ‘hands-free’ automated backup of your entire SQL Server
infrastructure and ensures compliance with your organisation’s backup
and recovery policies. From implementations with tens of SQL servers to
enterprises with hundreds of servers spread around the globe, SQL safe
is the only SQL Server backup and recovery solution that scales to meet
- Speed up SQL Server backups: Automate the manual process of backups with SQL Safe Backup. Eliminate the unnecessary overhead of backup and recovery processes experienced when performing backups natively.
- Maximise Backup File Compression: SQL Safe’s new patent-pending IntelliCompress2 technology continually samples system resource usage and automatically adjusts the compression level to ensure the best compression given the state of the environment.
- Reduce Failures: SQL Safe greatly reduces the possibility of a failure due to a network problem. If a temporary network outage occurs, SQL safe will simply pause and pick up where it left off once the network is back online.
- Automate Policies: Develop backup policies for individual or multiple servers and apply them throughout the SQL environment. Set up automated full, differential, and transaction log backups.
- Scale Out: SQL Safe Backup is built with scalability in mind. Server sprawl happens. With SQL Safe Backup, you can save space, plan for growth, and see all the metrics that matter to you when it comes to backups--all in one easy to use console.