SNMPc is a distributed network management system which delivers proactive real-time monitoring for the user's entire network infrastructure.
Two versions of SNMPc are available:
SNMPc Enterprise Edition: employs a distributed polling agent architecture to provide a high performance solution capable of monitoring networks from several hundred devices to tens of thousands. Remote software and Web based consoles provide network information to everyone who needs it.
SNMPc Workgroup Edition: is an affordable version of SNMPc suitable for a single user and small to medium sized networks.
Key Product Features:
- Monitors SNMP devices, WAN Links, Servers and Applications
- Supports SNMP v1, v2c and secure SNMP v3
- Scalable, Distributed Architecture
- Email/Pager Event Notification
- Vendor Independent - Manages any SNMP device from any vendor
- Key Network Metrics (e.g. Utilisation)
- Automatic WEB & Printed Trend Reports
- Live/Standby Servers with automatic failover
- Automatic Baseline Alarms
- Runs as Windows Service
- Remote Console & JAVA Access
- Real-time MIB Displays
- Automated Network Discovery
- Programming & Scripting Interfaces
- OEM Version Available