SharePoint RichText Boost enhances the functionality of the default SharePoint rich text editor without creating a new column type. It adds the ability to upload and insert images, hyperlinks and Flash films directly into any rich text column, without first storing them in a document library, making it ideal for storing complex and formatted content in any SharePoint list.
Key features include:
- Quickly increase or decrease the size of the rich text editor area without changing list settings.
- Upload and insert images, flash movies and hyperlinks to any rich text field directly.
- Includes option to automatically resize images as they are uploaded to the rich text editor area or preserve the original dimensions of the image.
- Customisable rich text editor control panel allows users to enable or disable any RichText Boost functionality.
- Configure rich text editor settings from the list level or from the site collection level.
- Integrated memory function will store rich text editor area dimensions between item edits for a more user-friendly viewing experience.