Red Hat JBoss Enterprise
by Red Hat
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise provides resources, tools and best practices to assist businesses in using open source middleware architecture. Decrease development complexity, improve the end-user experience, resolve business process friction and enable flexibility.
It is available in the following editions:
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform: open source platform for next-generation JavaEE applications.
- JBoss Enterprise Web Platform: is a lightweight platform for building light & rich Java applications.
- JBoss Enterprise Web Server: combines open source technologies with enterprise capabilities to provide a single solution for large scale websites and simple web applications.
- JBoss Enterprise Portal Platform: is designed to build and deploy portals for SOA user interaction and personalised presentation.
- JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform: integrates applications and includes workflow capabilities to automate business processes in a service-oriented architecture.
- JBoss Enterprise Data Services Platform (EDSP): is a set of tools and runtime components that make it easy for your applications and business processes to use data from many data sources.
- JBoss Enterprise BRMS (Business Rules Management System): provides an open source business rules management system that enables active decisions with easy business policy and rules development, access and change management.
- JBoss Web Framework Kit: for building light and rich Java applications.
- JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition: gives developers everything they need to build rich web applications, transactional enterprise applications and SOA-based integration applications.
- JBoss Operations Network: ensures that JBoss Enterprise Middleware is deployed into production as well.
- JBoss Messaging: messaging middleware based on the open AMQP (Advanced Message Queuing Protocol) specification.
- JBoss Data Grid: Data-driven web applications.