ReSharper brings smart C# code analysis, editing, highlighting and refactoring features to .NET developers. ReSharper extends much of its support to VB.NET, build scripts, ASP.NET, XML and XAML files. All ReSharper features are available in mixed solutions where different projects use .NET Framework, .NET Compact Framework, Silverlight, as well as other frameworks and tools from the Visual Studio ecosystem.
It is available in the following editions:
- Full edition: includes all supported languages and technologies, particularly the cross-language functionality between C# and VB.NET.
- C# edition: provides full edition functionality but doesn’t work with VB.NET source code.
- Visual Basic .NET edition: provides full edition functionality but doesn’t work with C# source code or provide decompiling functionality.
- Resharper will find errors and code smells and automatically fix the issues.
- If you need to revitalise legacy code or put your project structure in order, Resharper offers solution-wide refactorings to safely change your code base.
- Multiple code editing helpers including extended IntelliSense, hundreds of instant code transformations, auto-importing namespaces, rearranging code and displaying documentation.
- Navigation features to instantly traverse your entire solution.
- Code formatting and cleanup to get rid of unused code and ensure compliance to coding standards.
ReSharper 6 licences purchased on 1st June 2012 or later qualify for a free upgrade to ReSharper 7. For assistance, call QBS Sales on 08456 580 580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.